Thursday, December 13, 2012

About Me


I am so excited for my new business venture with Younique. Owning my own Younique business as a Presenter allows me the opportunity to work from home, choose my own hours, and control how much money I want to make. I am a wife and a mother to 4 boys; and I enjoy travel, learning and dancing. I originally signed up to be a Younique Presenter to do something I would enjoy, but I also love belonging to a team of women who are simply trying to help other women feel and look beautiful! I am happy to be your personal Younique Presenter to show you all of these amazing products. I can even tell you more about the business opportunity to see if it would be right for you! Younique keeps things fresh and new with always adding new beauty and fashion products to their product line. I love their products! If you would like to earn Hostess Rewards by holding an online Virtual Party, I can help you earn free products without even having to hold a party at your house! I feel so empowered and happy to be sharing these wonderful products and this wonderful business with you! Please visit my website listed below to place an order, or to find out more about hosting an online Virtual Party.
Sincerely,
Lindsey Pierce

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Hannah C Design