Thursday, February 27, 2014

Revamped Parties- Quick, Easy and FUN!

You want to know what a Younique Online Party is all about?

I've recently revamped the way I run them so they can be simple and still help earn you some FREE credits!

I'll mail you a Party sample pack- this way when your friends want to know about the items (eye shadows, concealers, blushers, skin care products), you will have already tried them out.  Due to sanitary reasons, I can't send the mascara or lip gloss.  The mascara has a great guarantee policy though, so don't worry about that.

Once you receive the products, play around and take some pictures!

We'll set up a night to have the 30 minute party, invite your friends- you remind them to come (online, in their PJs and you don't have to clean your house for it) and we party ONLINE!


The last party I ran, the hostess earned over $60 in free product, 3 half-price items and they are good for a whole YEAR!

As a presenter, I made over $100 too- not bad for a night's work!

Get your Party sample pack on the tab above or go HERE
Or if you're familiar with the products, start your party and we can schedule a night www.LindseyPierce.com
Learn my party system and have online parties with your friends as their presenter HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Hannah C Design