Monday, April 18, 2016

How to shape your eyebrows, Younique's brow liner and gel kit

A friend came over last week to purchase one of the eye liner pencils (proper- dark brown) and asked if I would do a tutorial on how I do my brows.  It surprised me, that is one area I've never been fully confident in, but I know the basics so at least I could show her that much.

Your eyes and nose are your main markers for your brows.  I show you in this video using the brow liner- I love the thin lines you can make.  I also forgot to mention highlighting under your brows on the brow bone, but that comes in more when you are doing your eye shadowing.  When I need go get out quicker, I will use the brow gel alone- fill in where it's needed.  

You can save when you get the kit: Brow gel and liner set- comes in light, medium and dark.


April 2016 Kudos is perfect for BROWS- Browed and Proud kit comes in Light, Medium and Dark!
Includes the Brow gel, liner, tweezers, highlighting pigment (depends on which kit you get), liner/shader brush and 5 FREE eye brow stencils!  While supplies last: www.yourmakeupgirl.com -> Kudos


I also use the same technique to shape my brows when it's time to tweeze- using a white eye liner this time, help you know what to keep off limits.  I should have done this BEFORE I made that video!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Hannah C Design