Friday, December 27, 2013

Wishing you a Younique 2014!

It's almost 2014!  I wanted to let you in on some extras you can take advantage now and make it an even better year!

If you are interested in learning about what I do with Younique at all, I'd love to chat and answer some questions and tell you a little about the company, products and how it works- for the guys too!  If you decide to join before your birthday, you'll not only get our great kit valued over $400  (https://www.youniqueproducts.com/linds/business/kit)- you'll also get a $25 Y-cash bonus credit on your birthday!  This company has been nothing but amazing and I would love to tell you more- send me your phone number if I don't have it (especially if it's changed) and let me know a good time to talk.  Our 2014 incentive trips are to Greece and Bermuda, if you start now you have until May 31, 2014 to work on getting there!

I'm having an online birthday party for my friends (like you but I wish it could be in person!) and sending a bonus gift card (Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Target, etc) so you can treat yourself to something fun- on me!  All you have to do is let me set up a group where you invite your friends- we play games, give out prizes, and celebrate you from wherever your friends are!  We do some make up talk of course and if your party reaches $200 in sales by your friends, you'll get party rewards as well that will be good for up to a year- you can even have another party later (in the same group) and add to your rewards!  Dates fill up fast, so don't wait on this!

If you'd like to learn more about the products- I can send you samples and a catalog (http://mad.ly/signups/80203/join) or invite you to a current party I'm running so you can see what it's all about.  Some months we offer Customer or Hostess Kudos as well- free items with purchase, discounted shipping, etc- so check with me first so we can make sure you take advantage of that too!

I was hoping you could mention my link www.lindseypierce.com or FB page: www.fb.com/youniquebylinds to your friends, I always ask where people heard about Younique when they purchase, hostess a party or join so you get credit- products, gift cards!

Please reply and let me know which options you are interested in so we can talk more.

Lindsey Pierce
Exemplary Younique Presenter

PARTY TIME- 
What day were you born? (month/date/year) year is optional
What are your favorite colors?
What are your favorite animals?
What is your full name?
When you were little, what is something you wanted to be as an adult?
Where were you born?
What is your favorite food?
What is your favorite treat?
What is your favorite hobby?
What color are your eyes?
Favorite cosmetics item?
Describe a great night out with your girlfriends-

Which do you prefer Starbucks/Jamba Juice/Target?  Or let me know which places near you are best for shopping/dining.

Take a look at my website (www.LindseyPierce.com) and let me know your favorite items so I know what your goals are!

When do you want to hold the party?  It will be 10 days total, but the main event will happen on one of the days you choose- I'll need you there as the guest of honor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Hannah C Design